- Prof. Mike Cruise – The Gravitational Sky
- Prof. Katherine Blundell OBE – Black holes and spin-offs
- Prof. Brad Gibson – How the Universe will end
- Charles Barclay – Reaching the Stars – developing the British entry for the Astronomy and Astrophysics Olympiad
- Prof. Ian Gibson – The Changing Scene in Astronomy
- Prof. John C. Brown – Sun Plunging Comets (Hypersonic Snowballs in Hell)
Tickets cost £6 for FAS members, £8 for non-member.
Booking is via an online booking form. Alternatively, tickets can be purchased at the door on the morning of the Convention (subject to availability – we recommend you book online to avoid disappointment).
Full details are on the FAS website here.